Trading names ideas should be simple, memorable and convey a meaning all at the same time. Here is the complete guide of how to choose trading names ideas for your business. Here are 5 tips to keep in mind when developing your trading business name.
1. Do a Competitor Analysis of trading business
Doing a competitor analysis as your first step will save you a lot of time in the future, knowing what names to avoid and understanding why and how your competitors business name words for them will help you in forming your own business names. When analyzing competitors think about:
- What business or product values are they conveying in their business name? How does that work for them?
- Is there a trend in how these businesses are naming themselves? It’s best to avoid sounding like “just another one of those businesses”.
- Who does it best? Why does it work and how can I produce a better name?
2. Naming your Trading business names ideas
A typical pitfall most businesses run into is describing their business name too literally, using overused terms. A more effective business name should convey to customers your businesses and product values at a deeper level. Try name your business in a way that has a story behind it.
3. How to make memorable trading names ideas
Creating a memorable business name is the first step in getting into a customers mind and is also a task that’s easier said than done. Your business name should aim to stop a customer in their tracks and give an extra thought on your product among your wave of competitors. Some tips to create a memorable name would be:
- Use rhythmic pronunciation or alliteration (Hire Hive)
- Try using a word that wouldn’t be relevant when out of context (Fabirco Manufacturing – Frabrico as in Fabric)
- Keep it short and simple.
4. Try purchasing a Brandable trading business name
Brandable business names are names that are non-sensical but read and are pronounced well. They often use letter patterns of Vowel/Consonant/Vowel as these word structures are typically short, catchy and easy to say and remember. For example, some brandable manufacturing company names could be:
- Nuvane manufacturing company
- Alomos manufacturing company
- Murilo Manufacturers
5. Avoid combining words just to create a unique name.
Another mistake business owners typically make is creating bad word combinations when they find out that their business name idea is already taken. For example, John names his business Bumble Manufacturers and finds out it’s already taken. Because he’s already decided this is what he’ll name his business he tries to opt for similar sounding names like BumbillManufacturers, Bumblerers or BummbleManufacturers.
You can see how these ideas are a step backward as they are not catchy, easily pronounceable or memorable. In these situations, we suggest starting from scratch and trying the tips we mentioned previously.
Trading Business Names Ideas
Here’s the ultimate list of related words you could use in your business name. Below is a list of trending, descriptive and action words that are often related to.
Trending Words of trading business names ideas
Here are the top trending words used in trading company names.
Words trading Company names often describes
You can use these words to create manufacturing business names like ‘The Manufacturing Process Company’ and ‘The trading City’.
How trading name ideas is often described
Example manufacturing company names using these related descriptive words ‘The Modern Manufacturing Company’ and ‘Cellular Manufacturing Co.
You can use an adjective in your business name to create a business name like ‘Flexible trading ‘ or ‘The Built trading Company‘.
- Combine Words
Trading Industry name generator formula:
- Macerate (Manufacturing + Create)
- Desacturing (Design +industry)
- Majestic (Manufacturing + Domestic)
- Electric (Electronic + Manufacturing)
- Manufacturing (Traditional +industry )
Four steps to naming your trading business names ideas
This four-step process will help you name your
manufacturing company. In this example, I’m creating a name for a trading company
that is simple, catchy, professional and brandable. Here’s each step I took in
crafting these business names.
#1) Brainstorm your trading names ideas
Start by brainstorming what words could fit into your business name. In name ideas, words like “Made”, “Fabric”, “Action” and “Agile”, you can see that these words can clearly be associated with a trading company. Your goal here is to create a list of words or names that come to mind when thinking about your business.
#2) Shortlist your trading names ideas
Once you’ve developed a list of possible trading name ideas, do an analysis of your ideas. Remove any names that could be hard to remember, spell or speak aloud. Keep names that are brandable, sound great, are memorable and communicate your brand values, product or service to your target audience.
Here’s a quick checklist you can run your ideas through to help shorten your list of name:
- Is the name simple and easy to remember?
- Is the name easy to read and say aloud?
- Is the name different from competitors?
- Does the name convey a relevant meaning?
- Does the name avoid overused words or clichés?
#3) Get some feedback of our trading names ideas
You’ll now have a list of 3-6 great manufacturing company names and you can start to ask potential customers or people working in the industry for feedback (your target audience). Avoid feedback from family and friends, are more likely to praise all your ideas and they aren’t your customer.
Be sure to ask questions like:
- How people react when they hear your name the first time?
- Does it convey your message?
- it`s a good name for my company?
- people remember my company name or they forget?
- Is it easy to pronounce?
- What first comes to mind when you first hear the name?
- How would you spell it?
- With your customer feedback you can now ask yourself is the name still relevant? and did it represent your business how you intended?
#4) Check your Trading company names It’s available
At this point, it’s good to have at least three great manufacturing company names on your list, in case your any of your names are already taken. You can do a quick Business Name Search online to find out if you’re name is available within your country/state, also be sure to search if the name is also available for Trademark and Domain name Registration.
If you like and chosen/created a name , Google it up and see what are the results, just to see there’s nothing else associated with your chosen/created name.
FAQ about Trading Name ideas
For new business, The business name is the key to success. If your business name is good and convey the right and meaningful message to audience, then it’s a perfect business name for your auto repair company.
Through industry name ,you can attract the audience easily. If the name convey an emotional and motivational message ,you can easily attract customers.
Comment below or contact us if you need furthermore help to choose a business name for you. Feel free to write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you decided your trading company names ideas by the time you read this article . These amazing trading names’ ideas will help you to a lot create your trading business name If you hadn’t done it yet.
For more Visit